How To Claim A Green Card?

 How To Claim A Green Card?

The O-1 visa is a non-migrant visa order held for profoundly gifted individuals in science, arts, business, education, sports, or the movie or media industry. 0-1A and 0-1B are the two types of it.

The O1A grouping is held for experts who have unprecedented technical studies, business, sports, or education. The O1B grouping is saved for experts in professionals in the arts, film, or media industry.

The Process to Claim Green Card

The O-1 visa is a non-foreigner visa grouping. Non-foreigner visa groupings are impermanent and don’t straightforwardly prompt perpetual home in the US (a green card). To obtain the green card, you should change over from a non-foreigner category to an immigrant type.

The procedure to claim the green card is typically a 2-venture measure. They are as follows:-

  1. The initial step is to get a migrant request endorsed through USCIS.
  2. There are two alternatives to continue once the basic appeal is endorsed with USCIS: First, do a change of status, or second, apply for a foreigner visa.

After claiming the green card, if the couple desires to live together in the United States, the next they would need might be applying for a marriage green card. It permits the spouse of a U.S. resident to live and work anywhere across the United States. A green cardholder will have “enduring inhabitants” status until they apply for U.S. citizenship after three years.

Getting a green card through marriage is by and large a three-venture measure which is as follows:-

  1. Build up the marriage connection.
  2. Fill up the form and apply for a green card.
  3. Give the green card interview and wait for the approval.

If the couple is married for less than two years, the spouse will get a CR1 (or “conditional “) green card, which lasts for just two years. Couples together should document Form I-751 during the 90 days preceding the contingent green card’s termination to “eliminate the conditions” and acquire a permanent green card.

If the marriage lasts for more than two years, the spouse will get an IR1 (or “instantaneous relative”) green card — that lasts for ten years.

To Sum It Up

The facts mentioned above are very important to live in the United States. For couples, the marriage green card is essential to stay and work anywhere they want across the United States.

Related post